Saturday 22 September 2012

Nansuttei @ Millenia Walk

This is a place recommended by my japamaniac sister. So I went there after gym to reward myself for my interval training session.....

This has got to be the best ramen I tasted as far in Singapore....

Broth - very good, actually it has a lot of oil...but I just can't taste the oil...it is savoury, rich and yet leaves a soothing aftertaste.
Noodles - a bit doughy, though I prefer the QQ type noodles...this type does go well with the rich broth
Others - no funky business, just good delicious ramen.

There are two ramen shops in Parco at Millenia Walk, just look out for this logo, and the long queue of people behind.

Big fan of this Negi Ramen - Leeks are sooo crunchy and delicious, soup is greeeatt.


The noodles , usually not my favourite type , goes superbly well with the broth

Did I mention about the gyoza? Oh yes, its a must-try....they have one of the best Japanese gyozas in town. The meat very fresh, and skin very bouncy, it all tasted so fresh. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment