Monday 10 September 2012

KeeWai @ King's Road (奇味)

One of my last nights in HKG, and we decided to do local.....this place , though uncomparable to my fav Gresson street joint, got a flavour of its own. Food's got wok hei taste, and is generally clean for a HKG dai pai dong restaurant. Not bad as an alternative to Gresson street if you are staying in Taikoo/ Quarry Bay area.


Menu & name

Salted egg yolk with prawns - this is their signature dish. I couldn't eat prawns...but they sure looked yummy

Spare ribs - slightly tough but flavourful nonetheless...

Deep fried fish with sweet sour sauce - I find this ok...the fish not super fresh

Spinach with egg white & roe - not bad lah....I like the crab roe on top of veges...

Fish meat patties -This is pretty good, shunde style with water chestnut bits inside

Claypot Frog meat - I love frog meat, and almost finish this dish on my own....the bamboo shoots in the claypot is a real bonus too!! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment