Sunday 9 June 2013

Morton's Steakhouse @ Mandarin Oriental

On the night of my sundown marathon, I actually ate this.....Amazingly, I did not get indigestion from over-consumption of red meat as I thought I am susceptible to......

The red meat, is ssoooo good, but the portions are crazy big....way too big for my stomach........and the prices are not cheap......

I wish they have cheaper wines though....



The yummy french onion bread - which happens to be the size of my two year old niece's head.

Pacific Salmon - very very very fresh...I wish that I have tried the oysters there

New York Striploin - thank god, they halved it to be shared between me and my sis.....delicious, well done, potentially the best red meat chunk I had

Mac & Cheese sides - they could have done with a better cheddar!

Brussel Sprouts with Ham - I thought the sprouts are a bit too hard...

Onion Rings - this will remind you that you are dining in an american restaurant....real onions in the rings and really crispy and delicious.Only if you still have room in your stomach after the red meat deluge.



No comments:

Post a Comment