Sunday 6 January 2013

JangWon Korean Restaurant @ Mosque Street

This dinner was a gathering of bride & bridesmaids - that was seriously my first attempt at being a bridesmaid despite my advanced age. Hahaha, that aside, back to the real topic...my friends did some research, and we decided on this Korean resto since the bride hails from the US and is dying for some Asian food.

Though I beg to differ that the Korean food here is the best in town, I nonetheless think that it is pretty good.... I still think Auntie Kim ( from my previous post) is way more authentic......



The menu has no name, and this is the only place I can get a decent picture of the name.

A rather decent selection of Korean hors d'oerves, my favourite being the tofu

Jap Chae - lurrrve it......only the Koreans can do it this well.

Korean Kimchi Hotpot - love this soup base, spicy, kimchi and all. it comes also with Ramen noodles ( my fav carbs) and also tofu, luncheon meat, sausages, mushrooms and what not....

Seafood Pancake - I always dig this soooo much. I reckon I can have this everyday.

Hot plate pork - the pork ended up a tad too chewy.......so I am not impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment