Saturday 24 April 2010

京香饺- Shanghaiese eatery at Caine Road

This place is the real deal...a bit dodgy, but overall clean but delicious chinese dumplings....prices are cheap too. Ambience- zero..so don't bring your date there...
I like the Zha Jiang Mian very much, and their main dishes turn out to be very well done. Nothing is too exotic or complicated, its simple plain good food, shanghaiese style. I would definately go back there to eat again..

Newspaper article on the eatery


Zha Jiang Mian! My favourite - I love the meat sauce and the huge servings of cucumber


Stir-fried Shanghaiese noodles


pork & chives dumplings - the soup ain't great..but the dumpling has got to be the best I ever tasted.


This deceptively simple looking cucumber with garlic is really good...I don't know why


sweet and sour fish - very nice, but too small a plate!


No comments:

Post a Comment