Tuesday 6 April 2010

Singapore food special- Dry Noodle galore

I am a super big fan of noodles, pastas and any form of carbs that looks long and stringy...So this time I went back to Singapore and had lots of dry noodles...and these ones are from my favourite hawker stalls

People Parks Complex - 云记鱼生捞面 ( Yusheng with dry noodles) , everything is great about this noodles, sashimi plus dried noodles, how good can it get? The sauce is delicious, and the noodles is springy.....absolute heaven

 
Lorong Ah Soo Hawker Center - 旺角云吞面 ( Wantan noodles) , this is soo good, that I order extra noodles everytime I eat there, the chilli sauce is sooo good....noodles is sooo springy..I even wish I was the daughter of the hawker couple, so I can get to eat it every day!


Soya Sauce Chicken noodle next to Hong Lim Food Complex - I love this place, the chicken is soo nice, the soya sauce noodle is sooo good, even the soup for the dumplings is dark and taste of lovely dark soya sauce taste!!



A new noodle stall have cement their position in my heart - Nam Seng noodle stall at Far East Square. Run by the old granny and cooked by her decendants....her noodles are so fragrant and so chewy.......... I will continuously update this column as I go in search of good wanton noodles stall......my personal mission :)

1 comment:

  1. I went to try the yusheng noodle stall after a hiatus of one & half years....unfortunately, the head hawker chef has sub-let the stall to another person who totally lacked a knowledge to cook wantan noodles....so sadly, I have to strike it off my list.

    If you ever have tasted the noodles from the original chef, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete