Tuesday 6 April 2010

Singapore food - Toa Payoh Kueh Chap

Ok, I am a hawker food junkie...I love it, it is soo unhealthy , but taste soo good. I have a personal fetish for pigs' innards.I think they just taste great, especially in Kueh Chap style...I know a few good Kueh Chap stalls around, but this time round I am only able to catch the Toa Payoh one ( it is in a coffee shop right next to the hawker center,and it spills out to the open air). I will blog the other ones once I have taken more photos...


the signage actually says 源记馃汁


Kueh Chap..its good stuff, and I like the soup , and the kueh chap ain't too thick..


This plate has the Duodenum (粉肠)and the large intestines (大肠)


This plate has pig's skin, front part of big intestines (大肠头), braised egg, Tau Pok and Fish cake...so nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment