Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Basement Restaurant @ Gough Street

I walked past this place too often to miss it. It is aptly tucked under "homeless" - the lifestyle shop, and has the same type of decoration and theme. The decor was really cute, unfortunately, the food ain't that great, they do relatively decent pastas and good wines, but the pasta is not too spectacular.The main course name doesn't sound too exciting either...
 I think it is a good place to hang for dessert ( I didn't try any of them as I was too full) and after dinner drinks, given the cool ambience..

the Menu

Clock from "homeless"

Bread, butter, olive oil and balsamico


Porcini Farfalle with poached egg - name sounds good, pasta is decent, but the taste falls below my expectations


fusilli with 4 fromages - again the good ones I have tasted before tasted heavenly, and this one is only so-so

No comments:

Post a Comment