Wednesday 3 February 2010

Canada Whistler Special - Bearfoot Bistro

This is the Whistler ,BC special when I was there end October 09.Whistler is such a beautiful place, thanks to my dear sister for being a fantastic guide and bringing us to all the so good restaurants in Whistler. A world class ski resort would definately have world class restaurants as well.This is Bearfoot Bistro, michelin star-studded, and champagne sabreing.....my very first. This is absolutely wonderful, cozy ambience, and a wonderful sommelier who will nicely suggest what to have. Food is fabulously fresh, not the usual explosion of spices I know, but you can really taste nature here...


Amuse - fresh wild BC salmon


Appetizer - Oyster Assortment


Lingcod with squid fries and pea puree. Unfortunately, I didn't think my main was too fabulous.


Brother-in-law ordered the roast beef. I must say I am not a big fan of red meat, but perfectly done red meat is a different matter.


Sole with Vongole tomato sauce - strange combi but very good.

All the desserts are crazy good...i forgot the name, but they are crazy good...


crazy good dessert no 2


Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment