Friday 12 February 2010

Belgo's East @ Taikoo Shing

Belgo's is a place where I sometimes go to lunch at...The food is good, but not great nor charming.I think I like food to be charming...well, the pasta at Belgo's is nice. They have quite good wines there too....so when I have to work on a Sunday evening, it will be nice to go and reward yourself with a dinner there, especially if you worked in Taikoo Shing..



the first time I heard the name - scallop waterzooi? or something like that, but it is a cream-based soup with half cooked scallops ( great!) and vegetables!


Endive Salad


Smoke salmon and salmon pasta - its a strangely good combination. smoked salmon and cooked salmon, you get the half raw, salty and cooked texture all in one go.

Salmon steak! - I seldom find grilled salmon too delicious, its hard to beat teriyaki salmon..:P

Its a nice good old apple strudelly tart thingy with ice-cream on top, I guess anything with ice-cream on top is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment