Saturday 30 January 2010

Thai- Chinese Restaurant - Shek-O

I never thought that Shek-O would have one of the best Thai restaurants in Hong Kong, and here it is. The real taste of Thailand, think coconut milk, lemongrass, coriander, etc etc.....every mouthful is an explosion of different taste.....I love Thai food.I only manage to taste 4 dishes this time, I swore that i am going to go back there to sample their 200 dish menu...

The menu is a 20 Page Menu featuring all the delicious Thai food, and Thai Chinese food


Pandan Chicken - just delicious


Stir -fried Morning glory - I always order this dish in all Thai/Malaysian/Singaporean restaurants to check out their authenticity, if this is done well, you can be assured that the rest of dishes are good as well. This one in SHek-O definately pass my test.


Deep Fried Cod with Basil - so Thai and so good...


Chicken in coconut milk - its amazing with such un appetizing name, this dish is so wonderful, coconut milk, stewed with chicken, lemongrass and galangal and plenty of spices....I think that is a lanna thai dish.



No comments:

Post a Comment