Sunday 25 August 2013

Celina's Gastrobar @ Duxton Road

Godson wanted dinner and not too expensive option, so after a bit of research, I found this place....
Well, I thought the  fusion dishes would have more potential, but they are rather average, but just that, there is a punch lacking there...... I supposed to survive there, they might need just something special.


grilled pork cubes - was quite good tasting though slightly too sweet, though the combi of tomato & cucumber was a little strange to me. Would rather they made a salsa to match. 

Fried chicken wings - this is reminiscent of Prawn Paste chicken wings. Quite nice.

Grilled pork belly - not too sure about the sauce. But I don't remember much about this dish, I thought the pork belly was too tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment