Saturday 28 July 2012

Salta @ Icon Village , Tanjong Pagar

It was the farewell party of the company lawyer, and since Salta is near, we went there for the lunch menu.
Good, but service is really a bit slow.....my burger was really yummy, but my colleagues who was having steak complained about the steak being too salty.


In my opinion, this place is a 'yes'. But I am really not a meat person, so I do wish their portions are smaller.

Lunch set consists of a soup, plat principal and tea or coffee. Thats the seafood chowder for the soup course. Very hearty, and seafood is fresh.



This is the beef burger, with a slice of tomato, a slice of pineapple ( yum! I like the idea) and avocado guacamole.....bun was nicely toasted....... And though the portion is big. I managed to finish it.......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment