Saturday 7 July 2012

Men Tei @ Robinson Road

This place looks like they serve bad ramen......but actually to the contrary, I really like their ramen. The broth is tasty and not as oily and heavy as some others. You can taste the depth of the kelp and bonito based. The noodles are very 'al dente', very nice....on top of that, you don't have to queue like mad to get in....

truely a little gem in the middle of CBD.

Menu again!

I was captivated by the description of the noodles and their famous char siew....unfortunately, I order one without the char siew, and ask for all kinds of veges instead.


I had the shio ramen, which is the lightest tasting of the lot. This really did not disappoint. I am hesitant to try shio ramen in singapore because, not many places understand the subtle flavour of sea salt. This place does it pretty well........maybe they use hakata sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment