Sunday 20 June 2010

Harlan's at IFC, Central

Harlan's in IFC does lunch buffets on Sundays. What do they have - delicious really fresh oysters ( the new hotness in my life), great selection of fresh sashimi, and frankly, I don't remember the rest...they are a selection of salads and pasta was a bit sad. But for 300 ++, I think its worth the oyster though...and vegetables are really fresh as well, great view to the harbour, and perfect if you are entertain the new age yuppies type of friends, with a cool civilised relaxing ambience, but not for the value-for-money eaters.


Any decent restaurant should bake their own bread
The ham is really fresh too and my new hotness - oysters a lot of Fin de Clair ones

Pate on toast , assortment of smoked fish

Main course comes with the lunch buffet- I had Australian Snapper..it is average

The roast beef filet is very good...

Pasta - so so

No comments:

Post a Comment