Sunday 14 March 2010

SHIOK at Peel Street (Singaporean/Malaysian food)

I have been a regular at SHIOK for a long time, reason being it offers not too bad Singaporean food with reasonable prices, and it is really close to my place. There are a few dishes which are my perennial favourites and others which I find so so...i still find it a good place to go to, where you can afford it...
anyway, I will update this blog soon, and bring you the full selection as time goes on.

They cooked their own barley drink here- which means good stuff


Black fried carrot cake - my favourite


Kon Lo Mee - Malaysian Style Wan Tan noodle, I like the chilli and loved the fried wan tans!!



Otak - the picture is blur...but I will replace it the minute I can get a better picture..this is very very very good. A must-order if you eat here..

No comments:

Post a Comment