Monday 8 March 2010

Orange Tree

A Dutch friend told me that this place serves Dutch fare, and me never knowing what is real dutch fare, went to try it.Another friend told me that Dutch food is all about croquettes, but I loveee croquettes..Anyway, other than being a little pricy, the food is wholesome, fresh and hearty and a bit quirky, like all things Dutch. It should be a refreshing change from all the Italian/Spanish/English food you find so often in Soho area.

home-made whole wheat bread , and the butter is actually very good


Bitter Ballen - beef with mash potatoes croquettes


Lamb shank in puff pastry - love the lamb


Dutch Farmer Stew - boiled sausage ( i dun like too much) with Chouchroute mash potatoes ( weird but I like it) and brown sauce ( like)



Chicken with stuffed mushrooms filling - this is fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment