Sunday 7 March 2010

Nha Trang ( central)

Nha Trang have been around since I moved here. In my opinion, they serve a good value Vietnamese food, with the fresh vegetables and herbs, and very very delicious Pho....I think they might be better than RicePaper or even Pho 24...but I need to re-try them to be double sure...
Items are inexpensive, and the wholesome goodness of the Vietnamese soup broth, the wonderful dishes will definately please everyone in the table...only peeve...size of tables are a bit small though...so you can't really relax so much... well I will add more photos when I eat there again!

Pho Tai- Beef noodle soup with raw sliced beef ( beef could be better)- but I love the soup. But I like the Pho Ga ( chicken noodle soup) better.


Cafe Sua - frankly, I don't drink too much coffee, so I can't really tell whether it is good.


Lotus Stem salad - I totally recommend this dish for vege-lovers. The texture of lotus stem is amazing..


Vietnamese crepe - I once had this crepe in Hue, but this didn't taste the same, it was not better or worse, but different, but still it is very good, kinda crepe a la asian.


I have added more pictures!! fillet of sole salad rolls - this is very good, a non so authentic vietnamese dish, but it is good


traditional vietnamese spring rolls, I love the fact they give you tons of veggies and herbs to eat with the deep fried spring rolls, but it is kinda messy to eat this way, and ended up with the sauce dripping everywhere...how did the vietnamese do it?


Dun order the dessert, it ain't that good....dessert can be best enjoyed at PB patissier or Sift, just a few minutes walk from Nha Trang.

No comments:

Post a Comment