Sunday 10 June 2012

Botan@Far East Square

Botan was a cozy japanese joint I knew existed, in my earlier formative years of dining out. At that time, it seems expensive and impersonal.

many years later, I step into the same restaurant, with a fatter wallet :D , and a more established self-esteem, and found it to be cozy, delicious, with a flavour of home cooked food!

Its a rather subtle little restaurant, great for a night out with friends, and sakes are not expensive there neither....



The logo design of the restaurant


Deep Fried Eggplant with chicken



Deep Fried Oysters - yum


Tofu with salmon & flying fish roe - there is supposed to be uni (sea urchin) on one of them , but unfortunately, they run out of it.


Salmon & Yellowtail sashimi


Tsukune - for some very obscure reasons,I seemed to want to order these wherever I go. These tsukune are not too sweet, and retain the flavour of the chicken, which I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment