Friday 22 April 2011

Myung Ga @ Taikoo Shing

I had Korean BBQ on a cold winter's night a few months ago....and totally loved it. I haven't been to Korea so I was not sure if it is the real deal...but loved the kimchi pancake..and love the BBQ beef....
and as always, the Koreans always have the servings of good mini tapas before the actual meal filled with vegetables and chillis....

Myung Ga is just close to my office, I would say its alright, not the best Korean food that I have tasted...but alright for a not so crowded place...a better place would be Kaya..where the food seems more layered and sophiscated.



Tapas - pumpkin

Tapas - Kimchi

Tapas - assorted

Tapas - spicy salad


Kimchi Pancake - I always like, must order

BBQ - its good but not great


Stir- Fried Vermicelli- quite nice but too oily

No comments:

Post a Comment