Friday 22 April 2011

Asian Twist @ IFC Central

On knowing that there is a new Singaporean/malaysian restaurant in Central, I jumped at the chance to go there and try the food! well, the price ain't cheap, and the food ain't all great , amazing and fantastic. It does have the real spicy taste and rich flavours of my hometown. The Fried Bee hoon almost had me in tears...other than the fact that it is 10 times the price I would pay back home.....Not a bad place...but I rather they open in some small shop in SOHO, and bring out the real kopitiam flavour, and also, it is so hard to find within the myriad of shops in IFC...




Beef Rendang with Briyani - ok


Fried Bee Hoon - this is what I want for breakfast everyday!!

Laksa - it is a bit watered down...not the Katong Laksa version either....can't put my finger to it


Pork Rib noodle soup - alright, this is not too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment