Saturday 3 July 2010

Tuk Tuk Thai @ Graham Street, Central

Since Tuk Tuk Thai is near my place, I sometimes have lunch there or order a takeway from there. Food seems to be authentic thai food, and I do agree it is very tasty, and not like the Hong Kong fake Thai food, where it taste more chinese than Thai. I can taste tamarind, lemongrass, and all kinds of spices in their food...
Of course, in Thailand, food is just amazingly good. But this place is good enough for HK...and not expensive either..

Note : no service charge..and the service beats most of the dim sum restaurant i have been to


Green Papaya salad - ok it doesn't look really appetizing, but the taste is fantastic, tamarind and some other amazing spices that I cant put my finger to..


Lime soda and Longan drink - great for summery days


Beautiful Dish- chicken with spices cooked in coconut milk. Strong taste of galanghal here.....


fried morning glory - as I said this is the true test of every south-east asian dish. The sauce is great ( in true south east asian style) but they use China morning glory instead of the south east asian ones which is smaller and more leafy! and no belachan..ok thats for malaysian/singaporean food...


Pad Thai- this has to be my favourite dish of all, have egg, have noodles, have veges, have delicious sauce....yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment