Sunday 25 July 2010

Cenacolo , Graham Street, Central Soho

I have always wanted to blog about this place, but just that everytime I went there, I left my camera somewhere.......arrghh.. It is one of my favourite italian food haunt in Hong Kong, and this time round, I got my camera...he! Food wise, right, it may not be super authentic, but the slightly modern italian fare is very very good....much better than most places around in Central...when I went there 3 years ago..they always give me a free limoncello to end the meal...well..they don't do it nowadays...Weekends can get very busy and it is wise to get a reservation beforehand..service is pretty alright for Hong Kong standards, and the waitress and chef notices if you don't finish your plate and will ask for feedback...rare.

Setting- cozy italian joint.


The focacia is great...and I think they baked their own bread here..


Appetizer - seared scallops with salad in pumpkin puree...absolutely delicious...


My favourite pasta - fish, tomato with alio oglio style linguine..they go just so well together....


The tomato based pasta was lovely, but the only peeve was that the potions are too big...but overall such a good satisfying meal..yeap..i am a carbo freak..

No comments:

Post a Comment