Saturday 3 November 2012

Auntie Kim @ Mapletree Business City

My sister's place was quite close to this place and when its time for the big family eat-out, she suggested Auntie Kim's. I missed so much real Korean food, and all thought it is a good idea.

Food was great and value for money...portions are big and I believe this is the authentic Korean taste. Other than being not in the city center, I would definately like to go back there again. Especially loved the seafood pancake..! Very hard to find in SG.



Stir Fried vermicelli - Jab Chae; this is really yummy, a must order

The wonderful array of Korean Amuse bouche, which is usually a good indicator of the standard of the restaurant

Kimchi Tofu Soup - yummy

Chicken Soup - not with Ginseng but with wolf berry...though I always prefer the Cantonese double broiled soup style. I loved this soup base!

Hot plate kimchi pork - I didn't really like this dish...though the pork was done too dry but love the raw enoki mushrooms and the sauce

Rice cakes in spicky sauce - very very good, sauce is great, the rice cakes are light, chewy and absolutely heavenly. Loved the way cucumber is incoporated into the dish

Seafood pancake - I like very very much!

Kimchi Fried Rice - good but not mind blowing for me.

Pork Belly wrapped in lettuce and accompanied with different sauces. This is soo original that i would say that you gotta try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment