Saturday 19 May 2012

MOS Brothers @ Elgin Street

MOS Brothers - aka Mostaccioli Brothers

MOS Brothers - an Italian joint along Elgin Street was raved upon by one of my best friends in HKG, he goes on and on about how they are nice to him, and how wine is cheap and good there....so I gotta try that when I was visiting there.


All who knows me, knows that I take pictures of the menu..., kinda cute motifs....the cook & the mafia? I am guessing the chefs are from Sicily?

Yes, they make their own beautiful bread too!

The bread is pretty good with different kind of pestos to dip in...

Lunch set minestrone soup - so so.....

I had this special pasta, which is anchovies pasta. The pasta is good...but the taste of anchovies is a tad too slight. But overall, it do taste very good.......all washed down with a nice glass of white! :) Now thats life!

Only lunch comments, coz I didn't have time to stay till dinner. The pasta was well done, al dente, and a bit modern italian pasta. Totally different approach from Cenacolo which goes the hearty italian Mama route.

If I would go back again, yes, if it is what my friend said about the cheap and good wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment