Saturday 19 May 2012

Chung's Kitchen@ Times Square

Another of my friends' recommendation when I demanded for Dim Sum in HK. The taste is not too bad.....anyway, how can you go wrong with Dim sum in HK???? Overall, the noisy cantonese ambience, good double broiled soup makes it a good experience.

But is it that special, I don't think so...I think its good if you are around the area....but not worth the journey if you live in ....like FanLing.

Look at the Logo...........

BBQ pork baked custard bun....seriously, only the Hongkongers can come up with these ridiculous food combinations and make them taste good.

Dumplings - if you know me, you know I like dumplings of all sorts...saved those with shrimps....

Lor Pa Gao.....fried carrot cake...

Chicken Feet - Pieds du poulet is one of my 'must-have' dish in HK.

Beancurd Roll in Oyster Sauce - Yummy

Cheong Fun - BBQ pork version

Choeng Fun - Shrimp version

Table filled with Dim Sum - I Heart!

Dim sum with a Shanghaiese twist , again only in HK can you find it. Deep fried Aubergines ....

No comments:

Post a Comment