Sunday 22 August 2010

Hama - K11 mall TST

It was a hot steamy Sunday afternoon, and I decided to try Hama with a friend who used to live in Japan. Hama's Lunch set serves sashimi bowls....The standard of food is really great for Hong Kong, Sashimi is really fresh, and I must say the vegetables used in the salads are really fresh too. The only peeve, is that the soba is really just so -so....Otherwise, for the price and quality of food, it is very very well worth the visit...I would want to go there again if I step into TST.

Restaurant Logo


Doesn't look like anything, but the vegetables is really fresh with a dash of yuzhu soya sauce as salad dressing


Lovely 3 coloured sashimi bowl - salmon, tuna and hamachi! I love also the ikura and shrimp roe on top...


My friend's dish - seafood bowl - lovely fresh sashimi, and really beautiful presentation


Chawan Mushi - not too bad


Soba dish - its so so, but nice to end a meal with some carbo....

No comments:

Post a Comment