Saturday 2 October 2010

Liberty Exchange@ the Forum (IFC)

Well, I always walked the Exchange bar...too many bankers for me to go in to have a quiet drink...but the 2nd floor dining area ia a really pretty place. Fashion a la New York style, the food, I must say is not too bad. The appetizers are lack lustre, but the plat principals are all very well done, hearty and flavourful like all good-tasting american style food, especially the meat dishes. Desserts are really good too...! But it is a little bit pricey, and probably, I would skip the appetizers the next time I am there.


The Menu -quite a lot of choices for steaks

home baked bread - a must!

Sausage platter Appetizer - can pass

Mussels - somehow, the mussels were not fresh..and we were totally turned off this dish

Cocktail shrimps - anyway I look at it, its boiled shrimps...really nothing special

Fried Chicken with waffles - the sauce is really amazing, chicken was very very well marinated and fried

Lamb Shank - very well roasted lamb shank

Salmon with a special sauce - this is pretty normal

Seafood risotto - ok as well

Roasted duck with croquette - I love it!

Cod fish pan fried with julienne vegetables - very very nice

I think this was the panna cotta

Marsh Mallow Tiramisu - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment