Saturday 9 October 2010

Dragon-i Dim Sum

Club by night and dim sum restaurant by day...this is such a strange concept, that I didn't find out until I started living in HK 3 years ago..Well, the dim sum there , is not too bad, but neither is it spectacular like some of the places I have been to in Hong Kong. They do a decent selection and the ambience is pretty good. Well, its fun with a group of like-minded friends and have dim sum there for 3 hours...and its near to my place...what more can I say......don't bother if you are looking for unique culinary experience though...
Fried Wanton

Har Gau - its pretty decent

Taro pockets

Vegetable dumplings

Banana Fritters

Pan Fried turnip cake

Steamed rice rolls with crispy vegetables

Xiao Long Bao

Duck with Glutinous rice wrapped in lotus leaf

prawn and vegetable in bean curd sheet

Hokkien fried rice

Steamed tofu stuffed with prawn

Char Siew Bao

Yang Zhi Gan Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment